The Federal Government May Owe You and Each Family Member Over $2,000!
Over $775 Million Owed to ALL Lawful 1997 Citizens of Clark County Washington!
If You Do Not Claim Your Money – Then Who Get’s To Keep It???
Example: A Family of 5 is Owed Over $10,000!
- You and your family members may each be owed $2,000.00 from Clark County Washington!
- $2,000 is owed to every lawful Man, Woman and Child living in Clark County in June of 1997. Even if they no longer live in Clark County or are still living – The $2,000 belongs to their Estate.
- In 1997, approximately $400.00 was owed to each person; however interest continues to accrue to its present value over the past 15 years.
- Clark County Officials have the responsibility and obligation to disburse these Federal funds to lawful residents in 1997 and continue failing to do so.
- Clark County has and continues to commit Fraud against the lawful people of Clark County by keeping funds that are lawfully owed to the people.
- We need EVERYONE qualified to fill out and deliver these “Demand for Dollars” forms in order to force the Public Officials to Give All of Your Money Owed to You!
- Mr. Van Dyke issued lawful notes from a Public Trust in 1997. He appeared before an open County Commissioners meeting in the summer of 2011 to remind Clark County Commissioners of these funds that previous bureaucrats did not distribute to the people of Clark County and still No Action Has Been Taken!
- This money is the result of a Criminal Complaint and International Commercial Lien filed against corrupt Federal Judge John C. Coughenour, who did not act lawfully according to the 1789 Constitution for the United States of America.
- Federal Judge John C. Coughenour had 90 days to challenge, rebut and refute the Criminal Complaint and did not do so. This Criminal Complaint and resulting International Commercial Lien is in Default and cannot ever be challenged again.
- These Funds are NOT Taxable! These funds are free and clear with no strings attached!
- These funds can be claimed by established families or individuals that resided in Clark County prior to the issuing of the note in June of 1997.
- Each individual must be able to provide evidence of their Clark County residence in June of 1997. Evidence may be in the form of Bank Records, Utility Bills, Receipts, DMV Records, Property Tax Records, etc.
- We All must Demand that Clark County Officials distribute these funds because so many families are in desperate need at this time.
- The Officials and Bureaucrats will continue trying to hide and keep this money from you by saying ‘these facts are not true;’ ‘the notes are fraudulent,’ or that ‘these funds do not exist.’ The Notes are the Proof These Funds Exist and are Yours!
- We must Act Together and Demand that Clark County officials distribute these funds OR Demand they provide Certified Federal Proof that the notes are fraudulent; which they can not do!
- The Local and Federal government has had 15 years and counting to do the right thing – It Is Time For Us All To Act!
- I have attached a simple claim form at the bottom of this Flyer.
Signed: David A. Darby, Trustee for the River County Public Trust
Follow these Directions for your “Demand for Dollars” Claim Form:
Print Two (2) double-sided copies of the Files Below so they are front and back on the page.
You will Keep 1 of these copys for your records.
Important: The 1997 notes must be on the back of each form as proof of the claim. This way our Public Officials can not ‘lose’ your proof of claim.
Fill out two (2) copies of the “Demand for Dollars” form and hand carry them into the Clark County Records Building. Address: 1300 Franklin Street Suite 185, Vancouver, Washington 98660 (See Map)
Get both Copies stamped ‘as received’ for Doug Lasher, Clark County Treasurer.
You will Keep one stamped copy for your records as proof of delivery.
Fill out two (2) copies of the “Demand for Dollars” form and Send One (1) copy to Doug Lasher, Clark County Treasurer by “Certified Mail with Return Receipt” so they must acknowledge that you actually sent this form to them. Address: 1300 Franklin Street Suite 185, Vancouver, Washington 98660
Keep your Green Receipt Card as evidence of Proof of Delivery with you other filled out original form.
Demand for Dollars Form: ( Note: Due to the age of these notes, the telephone numbers listed at the bottom of each note are no longer valid.)
Back Page: Clark County Public Wealth Rebate Notes
Here is a Four (4) per page Flyer for Everyone to Send and Handout!
Download Flyer Handout: CLAIM YOUR CASH NOW HANDOUT
Simply download and email the file to friends and family and Print out the Flyers, cutting them into four flyers per page. Distribute freely to everyone who may benefit from their $2,000!
Send out these flyers and this information to all of your Friends, Family, Churches and Organizations! The more people who know about this money being available, the more pressure on the government to do the right thing and the better for us all!
OTHER WASHINGTON STATE COUNTIES (MORE INFO COMING SOON!)